DISCREET DIVORCE REPRESENTATION
Handling Divorce & Matrimonial Matters with Care
Perhaps you are a businessperson, doctor, lawyer, stockbroker, or another individual who is looking to get divorced. Or perhaps you are an executive or a financial advisor who needs a prenuptial agreement.
Whatever the case may be, The Glennon Law Firm demonstrates a high level of care and discretion when handling private legal matters.
For legal cases that involve family relationships as well as your professional reputation, you need a seasoned attorney, someone who will make every decision with your best interests in mind.
We offer results-oriented representation for matters that include:
- High Net-Worth Divorce: The firm is familiar with divorces that involve extensive assets, business, medical and dental practices, valuable properties, and more.
- Equitable Distribution: New York State is an equitable distribution state, meaning marital property is meant to be divided in a “fair” manner, rarely a 50 / 50 split.
- Business Valuation: If you are a business owner, you need to protect your financial future with the help of a knowledgeable business valuation professional.
- Degree Valuation: In a high net-worth divorce, one party may be entitled to a portion of the other party’s earnings associated with an advanced degree or profession.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: The team of professionals at The Glennon Law Firm, P.C. can protect your financial future by drafting a comprehensive prenup or postnup that will meet your needs and circumstances.
At The Glennon Law Firm, you will find a skilled legal advocate who will take the time to hear your story, and who will provide a comprehensive evaluation of your case. Our team can discuss your legal options with you, and help you craft a precise legal strategy to help you to an optimal outcome.
Contact Our Firm Today
The Glennon Law Firm helps clients avoid problems, resolve disputes and protect assets. Let’s talk about how our firm’s experience and understanding of the law can work for you.
LITIGATION AND DISPUTES
The Glennon Law Firm draws on our experience representing big business to help clients of all sizes protect their legal and business interests. Our business focus ensures the strategy we develop fits the best interest of our clients while our Big Law background lets our opponents know that we will not back down from a fight if a courtroom battle becomes necessary. We have a diverse background litigating all types of business claims across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, academia and others. This allows us to combine deep substantive experience with creative legal strategies to get the best result possible for our clients.
STRATEGIC BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES
Running a successful business is fraught with challenges. Big issues take time and attention, keeping owners and executives from building the right systems and processes to protect against risk over the long term. All too often, little problems fester into larger disputes that can have costly consequences. At the Glennon Law Firm, our team combines business acumen with legal insight to streamline the management of business, investment and professional endeavors. We apply our litigation experience to help business owners pre-empt legal problems and avoid potential pitfalls and threats to your business.
Business leaders and individuals also face legal challenges outside of the workplace that require the advice and representation of legal counsel. When clients come to us with such matters, we consider it an honor that they have put their trust in us and make an extra effort to handle these issues with particular care and discretion.
- Matrimonial and Divorce Matters
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- High Net-Worth Divorce
- Equitable Distribution
- Business and Professional Degree Valuation Disputes
- Will Contests
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Fiduciary Duty Breaches
- Private Family Company Disputes
Rochester Business Litigation Attorney
160 Linden Oaks Drive, Rochester, NY 14625
Phone: (585) 210-2150
Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.