Albany Attorneys for Complex Litigation
When facing complex litigation matters, choosing the right law firm to represent you is an important decision. You need to trust them, their instincts and strategies, and you will want to have confidence in their legal abilities and mindset of the attorneys who will be your guides. Whether you are a professional, executive, or business owner, or a larger company, litigation is challenging, stressful, and can unnecessarily disrupt your business or personal life; all while putting at risk all that you have worked hard to earn, save, and build.
Our accomplished litigators bring to your case many decades of experience from large international law firms and former state and federal clerkships at the trial and appellate levels. We are ready to put that experience, our skills, and our dedication to work for you in seeking effective results that allow you to move forward confidently.
At The Glennon Law Firm, P.C., our practice is focused on litigation and dispute avoidance and resolution, only. We work hard to create personal strategies for you and for your unique situation and circumstances. Then, based on those strategies, we craft and leverage the right legal solutions for you and your needs. Your dispute may be resolved through negotiation or trial. Our team is prepared for all contingencies and prepares for every possibility. We investigate, analyze, and research to put you in the strongest legal position for a favorable outcome, which sets the table for a successful negotiation; or for a successful trial, if one is necessary
Our Litigation Practice in Albany, NY
Our team can provide advice, strategies, guidance, and representation in complex legal issues related to the following:
- Matrimonial Law. When getting divorced, don’t leave everything on the table. Whether dividing assets in Gray Divorces, or distributing business ownership interests, private equity rights, or future high-income compensation, we have knowledge and experience that most divorce or family law attorneys lack. We are knowledgeable and sensitive to the financial, business, and/or professional aspects of these issues. Our team will ensure that your best interests are front and center in prenuptial agreements, divorce, property division, high net-worth divorce, gray divorce, and financial support matters.
- Trust & Estate Litigation. Disputes related to trusts and/or estates can be highly stressful, particularly when family rifts arise or business partnerships are stressed. Our team is very experienced in protecting the rights of trustees, executors, administrators, heirs, beneficiaries, and other parties in matters related to estates throughout New York State. We bring our collective knowledge of business, employment, matrimonial, tax, and other areas to the table. Our diligence in case preparation and trial skills have been proven in New York’s unique Surrogate’s Court.
- Higher Education Employment Law. This relates to employment law issues in higher educational institutions, such as colleges and universities. We provide legal protections for professors, deans, administrators, and others who work at these institutions, from hiring to benefits, wages, family and medical leave, discrimination, harassment, Title IX, breach of contract, and more.
- Healthcare Employment Law. Like other employees, healthcare workers are protected by employment and labor laws at both the state and federal levels. Many doctors, dentists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses also have employment contracts with various obligations, including non-compete agreements and other restrictive covenants. We fight for your rights in the workplace, from freedom from discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination to rightful wages, medical leave, and more.
- Business Litigation. Much of our practice is focused on serving business owners and professional practitioners. Our team brings savvy business insight and proven negotiation and trial experience to your dispute. We resolve conflicts between partners or with competitors, vendors, suppliers, customers, employees, and more. We aim to help you resolve disputes as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Business Divorce. When you and your business partner are no longer on the same page, that lack of shared vision or disrupted communication only hurts the business. Like a marriage, sometimes business partnerships need to end. Most end amicably. But when disagreement, competing interests, historical emotions, or plain old greed arise and discussions break down, then you need attorneys with experience divorcing the business partners. Whether a corporation, partnership, or Limited Liability Company (“LLC”), we have the experience to help resolve the negotiations or dissolve the entity. LLC dissolutions are the most challenging business divorces in New York State, but The Glennon Law Firm, P.C. has the experience and strategies to get it done so you can move on with your life and protect the value you’ve created.
We know these private disputes can take a financial and emotional toll on business owners, healthcare professionals, university professionals, executives, and others. Our capable team is here to protect your privacy, assets, and careers.
As advocates for your best interests, we focus on your unique needs by crafting tailored strategies to resolve your dispute to achieve your goals. We can guide you through the forest and avoid the hidden mines. Our team can help you protect yourself, your family, your business or career, and your reputation.
Get started on your path to a legal resolution by contacting us at 518-936-4095 today.
We Focus on Our Client’s Unique Needs & Help to Devise a Unique Plan
We Are Consistently Included in the Super Lawyers® List
We Are Experienced in Litigating Financial Assets
We Are Continuously Included in Best Lawyers® & Best Law Firms®
We Provide Tailored Solutions With Discretion for Private Legal Disputes