Employment Lawyers in Rochester NY
Representing Executives, Professionals, Employers, & Employees in New York
Disputes between two parties in a business setting can have significant implications for everyone involved. At The Glennon Law Firm, we represent both employers, and employees in employment disputes. We represent clients in state and federal courts as well as before administrative agencies. In addition, we serve as independent investigators of employment law claims.
Experienced Legal Representation for a Variety of Employment Cases
Our Rochester attorneys have successfully represented clients in a variety of employment cases, including:
- Employment contracts and agreements
- Non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- Non-solicitation agreements
- Restrictive covenant disputes
- Higher education
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) disputes
- Severance agreements and disputes
- Wage and hour lawsuits under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and New York Labor Law (NYLL), among other statutes
- Discrimination and wrongful termination claims
- Sexual harassment claims
- Class action matters in both NY State & Federal Courts
- Independent internal investigations
- Family Medical Leave Act violation claims
Why Choose The Glennon Law Firm, P.C.?
Our legal team strives to protect employees and employers in the face of contentious legal matters. When you file a lawsuit or need to fight a complaint, our attorneys can be your trusted advocate.
At our law firm we are committed to helping you achieve your goals by putting your needs and interests first. Our employment attorneys deliver client-focused representation backed by decades of combined experience.
We are deeply familiar with New York labor laws and federal regulations that affect your case. When you reach out to The Glennon Law Firm today, our attorneys will be ready to put our knowledge and experience to work for you.