Employment Lawyers in Rochester
Representing Executives, Professionals, Employers, & Employees
Disputes between two parties in a business setting can have significant implications for everyone involved. At The Glennon Law Firm, P.C., we represent executives, professionals, employers, and employees in employment disputes in state, federal courts, administrative agencies. In addition, we serve as an independent investigator of employment law claims.
Our Rochester employment law attorneys have successfully represented clients in a variety of matters, including:
- Employment contracts and agreements
- Non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- Non-solicitation agreements
- Restrictive covenant disputes
- Higher education
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) disputes
- Severance agreements and disputes
- Wage and hour and overtime lawsuits under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and New York Labor Law (NYLL), among other states statutes
- Discrimination and wrongful termination claims
- Class action matters in both NY State & Federal Courts
- Independent internal investigations
To discuss your claim with our team, just call (585) 294-0303.
Why Choose The Glennon Law Firm, P.C.?
At The Glennon Law Firm, P.C., we are committed to helping you achieve your goals by putting your needs and interests first every step of the way. Our employment lawyers in Rochester deliver client-focused representation backed by decades of combined experience. We are deeply familiar with New York labor laws and federal regulations that affect your case. We are ready to put our knowledge and experience to work for you.