Rochester Trust & Estate Litigation Attorneys
Experienced Legal Representation in Trust & Estate Contests
Are you involved in a dispute involving an estate, trust, will, or private family company? In these situations, you need the help of a trusted lawyer who can counsel and represent you effectively.
At The Glennon Law Firm, P.C., we have extensive litigation and trial experience and have built a track record of success. We offer effective negotiation skills to help you avoid the courtroom, but are always ready to take your case to trial. Our firm’s awards and accolades reflect the level of professionalism you will find when you choose The Glennon Law Firm, P.C. for dispute resolution and litigation services.
Trust & Estate Disputes
Our firm represents anyone involved in an estate dispute, including heirs, beneficiaries, trustees, executors, and other interested parties.
We have successfully litigated cases involving:
- Will contests based on undue influence, incompetence, and other grounds that would negate the will’s validity
- Trust disputes in which the construction of the trust or the actions of a trustee are challenged or need defense
- Ambiguity in will or trust language
- Accounting disputes and/or breach of fiduciary duty by executors or trustees
- 1404 Hearings
- 2211 Hearings
- Spousal rights of election
- The protection of beneficiary rights
- Fraudulent transfers of assets by decedents due to undue influence
- Partition actions of real estate in which jointly inherited property must be sold
- Power of attorney abuse or disputes
- Disputes over claims to assets, including those involving business partners, private family companies, and creditors
- Private family company disputes
Estate disputes can be challenging and emotional situations, especially for family members who are still mourning the loss of their loved one. That is why it is crucial to rely on the skills and knowledge you will find at The Glennon Law Firm, P.C. Regardless of the complexity of your legal matter, we urge you to turn to our Rochester trust and estate litigation attorneys for the legal representation you need to achieve a favorable outcome.
Call us at (585) 294-0303 to schedule your initial consultation today.