Buffalo Divorce Attorneys
Handling Matrimonial Law with Compassion
Divorce can be a difficult and emotional process, particularly for high-income or high asset holding business owners and professionals, who have a lot at stake. The prospect of losing what you have worked so hard to create and earn can be overwhelming, and concerns over paying for children's education and/or other family expenses can add to the stress and frustration.
At The Glennon Law Firm, P.C., we understand what you are going through, and we are here to help. Our firm is highly experienced in matrimonial law and divorce services for business owners and high-income professionals with complex assets, employment, and/or private equity issues in their marital estate. We know how to navigate the murky waters and dark forests to get you through the divorce process and onto the next chapter of your life.
Contact our Buffalo matrimonial law firm today - we are one of the highest-rated firms in the area for a reason.
Understanding Our Process
At The Glennon Law Firm, P.C., we believe that Personal Strategy Wins Every Time.®
- We start by listening to you. We want to hear and understand your concerns and what issues or topics are most important to you.
- Once we understand your goals, we work with you to create a strategy to achieve your personal goals, through professional, business negotiation and based on a great understanding human nature.
- Once the strategy has been determined, we assist you in accomplishing your personal goals. We lift the burden from your shoulders so that you may start thinking about what the next chapter of your life may be, whether it's sailing or boating, beaches, travel, housing, or hobbies.
Of course, we have the litigation skills and abilities backing us up if your soon-to-be former spouse (or their attorney) is unreasonable. Let our Buffalo divorce lawyers help you through this difficult time and onto the next chapter of your life.
Call (585) 294-0303 today to learn more and set up an initial consultation with our Buffalo divorce lawyers.
NY Divorce & Matrimonial Law Issues We Represent
Our Buffalo high-net worth divorce firm is well-equipped to handle a wide range of issues that may arise during the divorce process, including:
- Property Division aka Equitable Distribution: Our firm can assist you with the division of assets, including business equity, stock options, private equity, and other complex assets.
- Maintenance and Child Support: We can help you understand how maintenance and child support are determined in New York State and work to negotiate an outcome that is fair and reasonable.
- Executive Compensation and Equity Distributions: Our team has extensive experience with executive compensation and equity distributions, whether vested or unvested RSUs and can assist with valuation, negotiations, and litigation related to these assets.
- Future Income and Career Prospects: It is a little known fact that future compensation rights can become an issue in a divorce. We also understand how divorce settlements can impact future income and career prospects for high-income professionals and business owners, and we work to protect your future earning potential. We work to achieve your goals.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements: We can prepare nuptial agreements in Buffalo before or after your wedding. We can also handle divorces successfully when a prenuptial agreement is involved.
Important Note on Confidentiality
We take confidentiality seriously and work to protect any confidential information related to your business or industry during the divorce proceedings. That is not something commonly done among family law or divorce attorneys. You can trust The Glennon Law Firm to handle your high-net worth divorce or other matrimonial legal matters with the utmost discretion.
We Focus on Our Client’s Unique Needs & Help to Devise a Unique Plan
We Are Consistently Included in the Super Lawyers® List
We Are Experienced in Litigating Financial Assets
We Are Continuously Included in Best Lawyers® & Best Law Firms®
We Provide Tailored Solutions With Discretion for Private Legal Disputes