- About Us
- What Sets Us Apart
- For Executives & Professionals
- For Employers
- Benefit Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Employee Rights
- Employer Retaliation
- Family & Medical Leave Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- International Agreements
- Non-Compete/Restrictive Covenants
- Severance Agreements
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage and Overtime Disputes
- Wrongful Termination
- Business Litigation
- Matrimonial Law
- Trust & Estate Litigation
- Local Counsel
- Practice Areas
- Who We Serve
- Protecting Your LLC: Addressing Misappropriation of Funds by a Managing Member
- Navigating the Rising Trend of Gray Divorce
- Can an Email or Text Exchange Between Business Owners or Partners Satisfy the Requirements of The Statute of Frauds?
- A Road Map to the Legal Journey of Discrimination Litigation
- What Happens to Your Business in New York State When You Die?
- Protecting Your Business and Personal Interests: The Vital Role of Prenuptial Agreements and LLC Operating Agreements
- Navigating LLC Operating Agreements in New York State: Protecting Your Business and Personal Interests
- Protecting Healthcare Professionals from Whistleblower Retaliation
- The Cost of Love: How High-Net Worth Divorce Settlements Really Work
- Understanding Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements in New York State: Protecting Your Business, Income and Assets
- Understanding Pregnancy Discrimination and Your Rights as an Employee
- When Your Soon-To-Be Ex Wants to Question Your Business Partner and Dive Into Your Business Assets During a Divorce
- Can I Get Attorneys’ Fees From the Other Side?
- Navigating Gray Divorces: Understanding Your Unique Challenges and Goals
- Don’t Put All of Your Eggs In One Basket (or Bank) -- Why Trustees and Executors Should be Following the Bank Closing News to A
- Understanding Business Torts: What Business Owners, Executives, and Professionals Need to Know
- 5 Reasons Why Trust and Estate Litigation Attorneys Are Essential for Resolving Trust or Estate Disputes
- Should I Hire a Divorce Attorney, or Is There a Better Option? 4 Things to Consider.
- What You Need To Know About New York's Spousal Election
- Can My LLC Business Partner Compete Against Our Business?
- Five Things to Look for in a Divorce Attorney When You Have a Business or Other Assets at Issue
- Valentine’s Day is All About Relationships: Considerations for Starting and Ending Personal and Professional Relationships.
- 5 Things to Know About Judicial Dissolution of a Limited Liability Company (LLC) In New York State.
- The Glennon Guides
- Contact Us
- Brighton, NY
- Monroe County, NY
- Albany, NY
- Buffalo Employment Law
- Buffalo Business Litigation
- Buffalo Divorce
- Buffalo Trust and Estate Litigation
- Hilton Central School Abuse Case
- Site Map