Buffalo Business Torts Attorneys
Protect Your Company from the Unexpected
There are many challenges to face when it comes to owning and operating a business. At times, these challenges may include legal action necessary to protect your business. Whether you must initiate such action or respond to it, it’s essential that you rely on experienced and professional legal assistance. Doing so can help you protect your company from unexpected circumstances and consequences.
The Glennon Law Firm, P.C. is an experienced law firm with the capability to address business torts. When your company is unfairly accused of wrongdoing or has been harmed by another’s wrongdoing, our business torts lawyers in Buffalo can provide the legal assistance you require. As experienced business litigators, we can guide you through each step of this process and provide you with advice and options along the way. With our help, you can achieve a favorable outcome to your business dispute.
Learn more by calling (585) 294-0303 to request a consultation with us. We look forward to helping you.
What Is a Business Tort?
A business tort is a form of civil wrongdoing that occurs when a person or entity commits an intentional or negligent act that results in harm to another person or their business. Business torts are often committed by employees or competitors, as well as customers and suppliers.
Examples of business torts include the following:
- Fraud: Intentionally deceiving someone for financial gain. Or presenting false information to induce parties to do something or not to do something, resulting in damage to your business that does not otherwise arise from a contract.
- Defamation/Brand Tarnishment: Making false statements about someone's character, reputation, services, products, or business practices
- Interference with contract or prospective economic advantage: Interfering with an existing contract between two parties, including with customers, suppliers, or vendors
- Misappropriation of trade secrets: Using confidential information without permission to gain a competitive advantage
- Unfair competition: Copying someone else's business model or practices to gain an advantage;
- Negligent misrepresentation: Unintentionally providing false information that causes financial loss.
- Tortious interference: Interfering with a contract between two other parties such that the interference induces a breach of that contract
While it’s important for business owners to take steps to avoid a tort from arising, not all situations can be preempted. In these cases, acquiring legal assistance may become necessary to safeguard a company from legal threats and unfounded claims.
How The Glennon Law Firm, P.C. Can Help
At The Glennon Law Firm, P.C., our attorneys understand that when it comes to business torts, clients need personalized legal service with custom-tailored advice and strategies. We provide a full range of services for businesses involved with torts, and our team is experienced in litigating these matters.
Our business torts lawyers in Buffalo take a comprehensive approach to your case and consider all possible options for achieving a favorable outcome. We can carefully review the facts of your case and advise you on the most advantageous course of action.
We understand that business torts can have serious legal consequences for a company or individual involved in these matters. Our attorneys are knowledgeable of the relevant laws and regulations and can inform you of any potential risks associated with your situation. We strive to provide clear communication throughout the entire process so that clients feel comfortable making informed decisions.
Contact Us to Schedule a Consultation
Sometimes it helps to discuss your situation with an attorney before deciding to commit to any specific action. In that case, we encourage you to reach out to us at The Glennon Law Firm, P.C. to schedule a consultation, where you can speak with a business torts attorney in Buffalo about your legal situation.
Get in touch with us today by calling (585) 294-0303 or by contacting us online.
We Focus on Our Client’s Unique Needs & Help to Devise a Unique Plan
We Are Consistently Included in the Super Lawyers® List
We Are Experienced in Litigating Financial Assets
We Are Continuously Included in Best Lawyers® & Best Law Firms®
We Provide Tailored Solutions With Discretion for Private Legal Disputes