Rochester Tax Dispute Lawyers
Seasoned Legal Representation for Businesses in New York
Businesses and business professionals face many complex challenges, including those arising from tax obligations. Understanding tax issues can be difficult. What may seem like a small issue at the beginning can escalate into a serious problem with penalties and fees if not addressed promptly and correctly. Having a knowledgeable business lawyer on your side can make all the difference.
The Glennon Law Firm, P.C. helps clients resolve tax disputes quickly and with a high level of discretion. Our Rochester tax dispute lawyers represent businesses ranging from small, family-run operations to substantially larger corporations.
Sales, Income & Property Tax Disputes
Dealing with any tax agency – whether local, state, or federal – can be intimidating and stressful. As a business owner, understanding your tax issue and successfully resolving it often requires the knowledge and skill of a trusted Rochester tax dispute attorney.
The Glennon Law Firm, P.C. offers legal representation for all types of business tax disputes, including those involving:
- Tax audits
- Sales tax issues
- Unfiled returns
- Business succession tax planning
- Business dissolution tax planning
- Business structure
- Tax planning and compliance
- Tax collections and delinquent taxes
- Criminal tax investigations
- Property tax disputes
Why Choose The Glennon Law Firm, P.C.?
We are proud to be able to offer reputable counsel for all tax matters and provide you with reliable guidance. Our extensive experience with all types of business litigation matters has prepared our Rochester tax dispute attorneys to take on even the most complex cases.
The Glennon Law Firm, P.C. offers:
- Intricate knowledge of the legal system
- Extensive litigation experience
- Highly rated attorneys
- Distinguished and focused representation
- A reputation for excellence
- Deep understanding of tax laws
- Familiarity with the legal processes involved in tax disputes
- Personalized attention and step-by-step guidance
- Relief from what can be an extremely stressful situation